For a long time I have been talking about what a great place Melbourne Florida is! The Space Coast has so much to offer those who choose to spend part or all of their time here.
1. Great weather
2. An award winning school district
3. Beautiful beaches
4. Low traffic patterns
5. Lots of industry with high-tech and Aerospace jobs
6. Short drives to world class attractions like Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World, Busch Gardens
7. Near World Class Cities like Orlando, Tampa, Miami, Jacksonville
8. Awesome Melbourne/Orlado International Airport
9. Brevard Zoo (one of the best small zoos in America)
Here is an article from US News and World Report on the 20 best places to live in the U.S. :
Melbourne also claimed the #6 spot on the college readiness rankings for high school students!
2018 Melbourne Ct, suite 206
Melbourne, FL 32901